Listed below are a few common mistakes which will make your offer technically unacceptable:
- Proposal was not prepared in accordance with the instructions given in Sections B and L.
- Project Code marked through or N/A written over it. A price must be given for each code listed to be considered technically acceptable.
- A complete list of project codes indicating which staff will perform those services was not included.
- Attachment J.1 was not completed or submitted and supporting documents were not received.
- Section K, Representations, Certifications and Other Statements of Offerors or Quoters, was not completed and submitted.
- Staff credentials and/or licenses were not included as required in the Statement of Work.